Friday 12 December 2008

It's me, that's who!


I'm a rescued cat, and underneath all this fur I am very thin, despite 4 weeks of feeding up in an animal shelter. But I'm young (18 months) and full of life, curiosity and energy, and I think I've found a lovely new home with a doting owner who is eating out of my paw already, 2 hours after my arrival . I don't know what my name will be yet, but sweetiepie and darling and lovely girl seem to be used rather a lot. I think she's going to be a pushover.

I'm not keen on being picked up much yet, but as I had an embarrassing accident in the travel box on my way here, and had to be cleaned up on arrival, the doting human isn't too bothered. She says she can wait a while before I settle down on her knee. The dopey dog isn't a challenge, although she steals my toys, and the old ginger creature upstairs will be fine in a day or two. We exchanged courtesy hisses, but then he went back to sleep; I can see I will have to make my own fun round here .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she looks so sweet! Look at that little pink nose! Congratulations on the new furbaby!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Such a pretty kitty!

mountainear said...

T S Eliot's 'The Naming of Cats' comes to mind....

She's rather gorgeous isn't she?

Related Posts with Thumbnails