Sunday 21 September 2008

Is there anybody there.....? Tap once for no.

Last night I was sitting at my computer when I felt a gentle little tap on my leg, and automatically put my hand down to stroke Harry, who often reminded me in this way that I should be paying attention to him. Then, of course, I remembered that Harry wasn't around any more, so, slightly spooked but in a just in case way, I sent him some loving thoughts and a goodbye message and tried not to be too fanciful about it.

Later, the same thing happened, but instead of reaching down for a non-existent cat, I saw that it was the metal tab on the zip of my fleece cardi that was doing the gentle tapping. Ah, well.....

2 comments:

laurie said...

ah, it was the metal tab because we need a logical explanation for things.

but i'm still thinking it was harry after all...

mountainear said...

Spooky. I agree with laurie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails