Friday 27 May 2011

Ten months ago


It's easy to self-blame when something goes wrong with your health. I have been castigating myself for letting my blood pressure rise unnoticed and unchecked for so long, but then I spot a post that I wrote last July, and realise how much stress I have endured over the last year. And I forgive myself a little.

But I stay on the healthy diet, do the slow breathing thing (very soothing!) and try not to think about Hamish much. He is now stepping into the crate to reach his favourite bed when the door is only open 4 inches; there's progress for you.

Stay close; I need all the encouragement and support I can get, and your comments are comforting. I may have to inflict a post on you several times a day so that you get the full flavour of how tightly-wound up I can be if I don't!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I should lend you my hypnotherapy CD - I relax so much listening to it, I often fall asleep - and wake after an hour feeling very rested. You can email, text, phone any time if you need someone to talk to!!

http://frayedattheedge.typepad.co.uk

Frances said...

Just caught up with your last few blogs, having been at work yesterday and then out in eve....things seem to be moving on for you, and hopefully it will all turn out OK in the end. I ,for one, am rooting for you, and will be keeping my fingers crossed for your easy move south. Feel free to post as often as you like....and I will read as often as possible,( as will all your many pals!)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't feel inflicted upon if you post several times a day, so fire away. I am by your side, keeping fingers and toes crossed.

walter and me said...

So hope this all works out for you...keep with the slow breathing....

BumbleVee said...

actually, now that things are going ahead.... it may all sort itself out....because you will just be doing....not fretting so much ... and all may go smoothly with little Hamish..... once that is done...it's all smooth sailing and fun to get the new stuff organized....oooh, how exciting it will all be for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails