Wednesday 10 February 2010

Lottie lives

You need to know that I've been a poorly cat.


At both ends. Maybe you didn't need to know that bit.

I had to be cleaned up in the sink. The human was very kind about it. She knew I was miserable and she praised me for standing very still, even though my feet were in water.  Water! Wet feet are for silly boy-cats!  She forgot to clean my eye.


She says I've been greedy with the new biscuits. Usually she worries about how little I eat. Humans, I ask you! 


So I'm having a couple of days of sleeping a lot. The human says "What's so different about that?" but it's making me feel a lot better. I can still purr when my nose is all covered up.

Look how fluffy my tail is! But no, I don't need regular shampooing, thank you. Tongue baths will do just nicely from now on.

13 comments:

Susan said...

Get well soon wishes for Lottie from les Chats at 29 Black Street - xo Oliver (tres brave, bold & handsome cat) and the very scaredy cats (BleetNess & Gussie)

Linda said...

Oh, poor little Lottie. If she's anything like Rupert, this will have been just as distressing for her, as he hates making a mess. Does't seem to stop him eating goodness knows what though!

Hope she's feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor Lottie... Lots of naps is the best medicine!

Paddy Paws said...

Poor Lottie, you can tell she's poorly because she's curled up tight. Sleep is the best remedy. She's purring because she knows you've helped her.

Thinking of the patient and nurse....

Pam said...

Oh dear, poor Lottie. Hope she's better very soon.

"Poorly", now that's an adjective we don't use in Scotland.

Veronica said...

Poor sweetie. Hope Lottie is better soon.
You know, just half an hour ago, before I read your comment on my blog, I was thinking of you, I swear its true. Ive been reading that British Country Living magazine, its so full of wholesomeness and an article about allotments inspired me to go for a walk, stopping by the 'community gardens' which are something like an allotment. So thats why you came into my mind this morning.

Von said...

Good wishes Lottie from all here in Gooseland.Stay away from those bikkies hey?

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Poor Lottie and poor you .
I hope she's feeling much better soon and able to nibble a little something to build up her strength again . The cat equivalent of Beef Tea , perhaps .

Rattling On said...

Poor Lottie, I remember when the vet gave our labrador garlic tablets for something or other. Explosive just about describes the back end emissions. I had to line the kitchen with newspaper, stuck on with masking tape. I can laugh about it now...

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Stay cosy Lottie, and get well soon.

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

Maggie May is sitting here at the computer with me and she sends Lottie get well wishes.

judy in ky said...

Feel better soon, Lottie. Lots of nice naps.

Anonymous said...

I do hope things have improved overnight, do pass on a virtual hug from me. OllieV

Related Posts with Thumbnails